Thursday, October 9, 2008

The beginning

Hi to everyone......

Having never done this before---here I go.

I am here to promote my art, and meet people. I am a very outgoing person that has a lot of interests. My loves are my husband, 10 kids and 4 grandkids. After my family comes my business. I own a sewing shop, doing a bit of everything from alterations, to making special orders. My second daughter's friend got me into Etsy.com. I have a store on there--The Golden Thimble. Please feel free to check it out. Let me know what you think.
We live in Southeast Alaska --it is beyond beautiful here. Camping, hunting and just enjoying the nature that God gave us is what we do.
I look forward to hearing from people that have the same kind of life that I do.... juggling kids, home business, and a spouse.

No comments: