Monday, October 13, 2008

A new offer for my business

Ok---I finished my second felt Christmas stocking. Making them for the grandkids. The stockings will stay here, so that Santa can fill them up here too. A special for the grandkids. So, this morning I was thinking that I might offer a new thing for my business. Someone buys a kit, I would put it together for them. They would only pay me for the labor.

Right now, when I finish doing my computer work. I am going to find a pattern for a doily. Not just any doily, but something very special. My sister in law is going through a very tough time. She has cancer and is not doing good. That women is very sweet, and I want to do something for her. My thought was to make her a doily, that way when she is in the hospital, she can take it with her. Something pretty to brighten the room. I hope that she likes it when I am done.

No comments: