Thursday, July 9, 2009

a beautiful day in Alaska

It is Thur, and so I have 2 of the grandkids with 4 kids home of ours. The sun is shining, not to hot, and not to cold. Just right for playing outside. We have a huge swingset in the yard, with a slide, so the kids are occupied. Or maybe not. Today seems to be one of "those" days, you know where no one is happy, and nothing is right. So, after numerous time outs, we are now watching a movie with popcorn, a quiet time moment. I am taking advantage of it and writing this.

The challenge for the day, besides laundry, cleaning, taking care of the kids, making a grocery list, wondering what to do for dinner and figuring out my quarterly taxes--is to try and get all of my websites threaded or linked together. I do think that I am making progress. If I can get all of them on my --myspace, I might be done. I wanted to link them to my yahoo, but couldnt find out how to do it. Linking my msn messanger isnt done either. Ok, well now that I think about it, I guess I have alot more to do. I am not sure where to link my webshots account to this one. Or my twitter.

I am almost done with the "hannah montana" quilt. When it is done I will have a pic on my webshots.

Well, they are almost done with the popcorn and are going to want to go back outside. I will write more later.

No comments: