Wednesday, July 8, 2009

working out the bugs of a business

I have spent the last two days rearranging my etsy. One thing that did help was that I asked fellow store owners to critque my store. Their imput was wonderful. Very well needed. So I changed things. It looks better now. My next thing is the avitar. I have my pic with my husband now. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. I am going to ask. I want the personal touch, but maybe that is to personal. We will see what the rest of the people say.

Also I am twittering..that is interesting. A bit boring too. It is suppose to help with sales, so will see. I did sign up for a 5 day course on how to sell better with Etsy. That was in the middle of my grandson passing away, so I had forgotten that I put all the information in a file and have just left it there. Need to get on to that. I am finally feeling that I can handle it again.

I have some ideas for my store. That is my project for the week after I get done with my daughters "Hannah Montana" quilt. Just got done with my states quilt. That took 16 years to finish. If anyone would like to see it and some others that I have done, I have a webshots page. Just look for "The Golden Thimble". Please let me know what you think.

It is time for me to go onto something else. The 5 year old is having fun playing with my hair. I am growing out my hair. Right now it is at my bootie, when I am done, I want it to my knees. Why--because I can and for the heck of it to see if my hair will go that far.

No comments: